Day 1 : Port Blair | Witness the Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail
The capital city of the Andaman Islands, Port Blair is your gateway to the rich stretch of splendour and tranquillity of paradise islands have to offer more to explore peace in mind for stress release in lap of nature.
- * Arrive at Port Blair where you will be transferred to the hotel.
- * Enjoy a hassle-free transfer and later check-in at the hotel.
- * Head towards Corbyn Cove beach and admire the picturesque, coconut palm-fringed beach.
- * After this, you'll visit the historical monument Cellular Jail to enjoy the sound and light show.
- * Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Swaraj Dweep | Visit the Radhanagar Beach
Is known for its pristine beaches, coral reefs and great scuba diving experience and snorkeling. Near about 54 km away from Port Blair and has the distinction of being the most visited island in Andamans. Also comprises of a cluster of small islands known as Ritchie’s Archipelago.
- * Travel to Swaraj Dweep in the morning post a hearty breakfast by a private cruise and enjoy a mesmerizing journey through the sea.
- * In the afternoon, visit Radhanagar Beach No: 7 which is termed as one of the best beaches in Asia.
- * Witness the beauty of Radhangar Beach decorated by golden sand.
- * Same day return to Port Blair, Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 3 : Elephant Beach | Enjoy Speed Boat Ride & Snorkelling
This is an ideal destination for water sports and for leisure tour. Besides, if you feel like doing some fun activities. This beach offers water sports like diving, snorkelling, swimming, bird-watching, trekking and kayaking.
- * After post a delicious breakfast cruise to Harbour
- * Visit to Elephant Beach 10 kms away & 30 mints speed boat ride.
- * Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Swaraj Dweep.
- * The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching just rest and relax.
- * Is known for its fallen tress picturesque view with beautiful corals and exotic life. Here one can enjoy the Water sports, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Snorkeling etc.
- * Afternoon back to Resort / hotel over night at Swaraj Dweep.
Day 4 : City Tour & Museums including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Chatham Saw Mill, Samudrika Naval Museum
- * Wake up to a relishing breakfast at the hotel and gear up to enjoy a sightseeing tour.
- * We will drive to the anthropological museum, which is a historical delight and makes the tourists explore the life of Paleolithic islanders
- * Proceed to visit Sagarika - the Khadi and handicraft cottage industries emporium and also visit Samudrika which is a naval marine museum.
- * We will stop by a local restaurant for lunch and refreshments.
- * After lunch, proceed to visit Chatham saw mill (closed on sundays)
- * We will visit the most famous attraction in Port Blair - Cellular jail
- * Back to the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 5 : Excursion to Ross Island and North Bay
- * After breakfast, you will be escorted to Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
- * Ross Island was the Capital of Port Blair during the British and Japanese regime and was then known as “The Paris of the East”. The island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds
- * North Bay also called “The Gateway to Port Blair” is famous for its coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. leaves you spellbound
- * North Bay is the perfect place to go snorkelling and also indulge in a glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving and underwater sea walk.
- * Later in the evening return back to the hotel in Port Blair for an overnight stay.
Day 6 : Port Blair | Time to Back Home
- * Check-out of the hotel in the morning and wind up the tour after you get transferred to the Veer Savarkar International Airport.
- * Depart with lots of sweet memories.